U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Fast, efficient, Industry-Leading Tech Stop with an average turn time in under 30 minutes.
Clear Customs With Ease at KXWA
Step 2: Call Ahead
Call local Customs at 701-875-2128 after you’ve submitted your flight on eAPIS to secure permission to land and confirm that there will be no issues with your entry.
Step 3: Arrive at KXWA
Arrive at KXWA within (+/-) 1 hour of your approved arrival time. If your ETA deviates outside those parameters, contact local Customs at 701-875-2128 to update them.
What to Expect Upon Arrival
- After landing at KXWA, taxi to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection office, located right next to Overland Aviation.
- Follow the FBO parking instructions.
- CBP Officer will meet aircraft on the ramp and begin the inspection.
- Be prepared to present passports, visas, pilot’s license, medical certificate, aircraft registration, and CBP User Fee decal (as required).
- Crew must notify CBP Officer of any regulated waste/garbage on board aircraft.
- Pilot is responsible for maintaining control of passengers and crew if a CBP Officer is not immediately available upon landing.
- For flights arriving outside of regular office hours (7 days/week, 0900-1700 Central Time), pilots must call ahead during regular office hours to coordinate arrival time. This does not necessarily apply to exceptional circumstances like medivac flights.
- All commercial cargo or aircraft imports must have verified entry number filed prior to requesting permission to land. Please contact CBP for assistance with required information on commercial entries.
For help with Customs and Border Protection procedures, contact our local Officer at 701-875-2128.
For help with FBO related questions such as fuel, hangar rental etc, contact Overland Aviation at 701-875-4334 or on Unicom frequency: 130.425
Full Service FBO
Aerial Photography, Tours, Patrol
- 51,000 executive pilot and passenger terminal and hangar complex
- Private terminal for oil-laborer crew change flights
- Management and rental office space
- Heated hangars for aircraft up to G650
- On-site U.S. Customs
- Jet and avgas
- Concierge services
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Well appointed lounges
- Complimentary snacks and beverages
- FAA Part 135 Air Charters
- Private Charter
- Medical Flights
- Specialized Charter
- Small to Large Jets, Piston, and Helicopters
- Private pilot
- Ground school
- Instrument rating
- Complex endorsement
- High performance endorsement
Aerial Photography, Tours, and Patrol
Low-level, oblique, overhead aerial photography, aerial pipeline and power line Patrol, licensed and insured, FAA low altitude authorization waiver, aerial Tours of the Williston Basin, 2004 Cessna Skyhawk 172, two to three passengers plus pilot, FAA Commercial Air Tour Certificate
Have an airplane, but need a pilot? We can help.
- Rated, licensed, and insured in a variety of aircrfat
- Your aircraft. Your schedule.